• About Me!!

by  • November 7, 2013 • Bryanna • 2 Comments

Hey everybody, my name is Bryanna Belz. I’m a Liberal Arts student at the University of Maine at Augusta, working with everyone in the Civic Engagement office. This is my first time working with a team of individuals that are so actively engaged in the campus and community. It’s been a great learning experience so far, and I’m looking forward to finding out what new things interest me and ways I can become involved. So far we have worked on quite a few projects together such as organizing voter registration drives, meeting individually with our senators and representatives to talk about issues that interest us, and tending to the community garden. We have a very exciting couple of semesters ahead!

About

My name is Bryanna Belz and I am a student in the Liberal Arts program at the University of Maine at Augusta. I also work with the Office of Civic Engagement at UMA, to help encourage students to become more socially engaged. This blog will be a review of some of the different things we have done during the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters. Next semester will be my last one at UMA before I graduate, and I look forward to sharing all of the exciting things we have been learning about at UMA's Office of Civic Engagement.

2 Responses to About Me!!

1. November 21, 2013 at 11:27 am

I look forward to hearing more about the civic engagement activities you have planned, Bryanna — and congratulations on your impending graduation!

• beebelz
        November 26, 2013 at 12:27 pm

You make it sound scary when you use the word impending! ;]